The EmbedSocial platform supports WordPress and in the tutorial below we will show you how to embed reviews in WordPress.
The EmbedReviews platform provides two options to display your reviews on a WordPress website.
- Embed reviews with a shortcode
After you generate your reviews in your EmbedReviews account, you will need to copy the provided code from your Reviews Feed as shown below.
Once you have the code go to WordPress.
- Choose and Edit the page where you want to add the reviews on
- Click the + button in the new editor
- Choose Shortcode or Custom HTML
Make sure to click Save once you're done.
Option 2. Embed reviews with a shortcode
To display reviews on WordPress websites with the help of shortcodes, first you will need to Install the official EmbedSocial WordPress plugin
To install and activate the EmbedSocial plugin follow the steps below.
- Log in to your WordPress admin, navigate to Plugins
- Click the button Add new
- Type EmbedSocial in the search field
- Once the result is displayed just click Install now and then click Activate
Open your Reviews Feed, click on the Find CMS instructions link and under WordPress copy the shortcode as highlighted below.
Once you have the code go back to your WordPress Page and paste the shortcode into the Shortcode block as highlighted below.
Make sure you click Save once you're done.
And here's a previews of how you reviews widget will looks like on your WordPress page.
For detailed step by step tutorial, watch the video below:
If you have any questions or need more help, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com