In this tutorial, I will give you a detailed walk through on how to embed your social media albums on any Wix website.
Before we begin.
- Login to your EmbedAlbum account and generate your albums
- Get the code from Instagram albums as shown below
Login to your Wix account, and in your dashboard choose the site where you want to display the album on, and click Edit Site under Site Actions.
To add HTML code.
- Click on the plus (+) icon from the left sidebar menu
- From the content blocks list, click More located at the bottom of the list
- Find and click the HTML Code box
The HTML block section will appear on the website, where you will need to paste in the EmbedAlbum code.
Click on Edit Code, in the popover paste the code and click Apply.
You can move the custom block section, adjust it's width and it's height to make it more fit to the website.
Here's a preview of how the Instagram albums Widget will look like on the website.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and have a chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're happy to help.