The EmbedSocial platform supports WordPress and in the tutorial below we will show you how to easily embed your Instagram Stories in WordPress.
The EmbedStories platform provides two options to display your social media on a WordPress website.
- With a shortcode
Once you have the code go to WordPress.
- Choose the page where you want to add the stories to
- Click the + button in the new editor
- Choose Shortcode or Custom HTML
Thst's it! Make sure to click Save once you're done.
Option 2. Embed shortcode
To display stories on WordPress websites with the help of shortcodes, first you will need to Install the official EmbedSocial WordPress plugin
To install and activate the EmbedSocial plugin follow the steps below.
- Log in to your WordPress admin, navigate to Plugins
- Click the button Add new
- Type EmbedSocial in the search field
- Once the result is displayed just click Install now and then click Activate
Again, get the WordPress shortcode from your Widgets
Once you have the code go back to your WordPress Page and paste the shortcode into the Shortcode block as highlighted below.
Make sure you click Save once you're done.
And here's a preview of how you Instagram stories widget will look like on your WordPress page.
If you have any questions or need more help, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com