The EmbedFeed platform supports Twitter hashtags and enables you to generate Twitter posts that are tagged with a specified hashtag, extending it’s functionality as a full Twitter aggregator.
Furthermore, the system creates a specific code that you can embed the Twitter hashtag feed on any website.
First, you need to log in to your EmbedFeed account or start a free trial if you still do not have an account.
Once you are in your account, just follow these steps:
1. Go to Sources and click Add new source:
2. Choose Twitter first, and if you don't have your Twitter account connected already, the system will automatically ask you to connect it.
3. Select the #Hashtags option, add the hashtag keyword or keywords that you want to pull posts from, and at the end click Next button.
4. Once the feed is generated you will need to select the widget layout and click on the Create feed button.
5. To embed the widget on your website, you will just need to Copy the code in the top left corner, and paste it anywhere in the body section of your website.
For a detailed step by step tutorial, watch the video below:
If you need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.