The EmbedFeed platform supports Twitter hashtags and enables you to generate Twitter posts that are tagged with a specified hashtag, extending it’s functionality as a full Twitter aggregator.
Furthermore, the system creates a specific code that you can embed the Twitter hashtag feed on any website.
To learn how to do this, first of all, we created a short video tutorial for you:
Once you are in your account, just follow these steps:
1. Go to Sources and click Add new source:
2. Choose Twitter first, and if you don't have your Twitter account connected already, the system will automatically ask you to connect it.
3. Select the #Hashtags option, add the hashtag keyword or keywords that you want to pull posts from, and at the end click Create source at the bottom right:
4. The system will generate the hashtag posts, and the final step is, just click Create widget at the bottom right:
5. To embed the widget on your website, you will just need to Copy/Paste the provided code in your website page body section:
If you need additional assistance, please feel free to reach us out on our live chat or email email@example.com.