Here are the steps on how to use EmbedFeed and display the entire Feed of your Facebook Page posts on any website.
First, log in to your EmbedFeed account and follow the steps below.
1. Go to Widgets and click Create new:
2. Click the 'Add New Source' option:
3. Select Facebook, and connect the Facebook account, that manages your Facebook page, to pull the posts:
Note - If you already have your Facebook account connected, you will be automatically redirected to the next step.
4. Select the source type 'Facebook' and click next, and once you click 'Facebook page posts' you will see a drop down menu, where you can select the page that you want to create a widget, from the ones that you manage (check the screenshot below)
Once you choose the page, click 'Create feed' , and once the posts are imported, click 'Create Feed' one more time.
All the recent Facebook page posts from that specific page, will get pulled, and widget will be created out of them:
In this screen you can do the following:
- Moderate the posts
- Add call to action buttons on the posts
- Select the type of layout design
- Change the design with a Custom CSS
- Define settings such as light-box mode, number of posts in feed, post types and similar.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com
We're happy to help.