We've recently added the option to filter your Social Media Feeds in your EmbedFeed account by keyword.
This will allow you to completely take control over what content will be allowed and displayed in your Social Feed Widget by adding specific keywords in the Filter by keyword option.
To do this, please login to your EmbedFeed account and follow the steps below.
- Generate your social media feeds from Instagram, Facebook or Twitter in Sources
- Open your Social Feeds and choose one of your feeds where you want to add the keywords to.
- Once you're on the feed, open the Settings in the left menu
- Under General Settings, scroll down to Filter by keyword
- On the filter by keyword box, you can add multiple specific keywords which can be separated by comma
- You can add positive keywords, which will display only posts that contain that specific keyword in your Widget (ex. reviews,widgets)
- Or you can add negative keywords with a - sign before the keyword, and all posts containing that specific negative keyword will be excluded from the feed (ex. -reviews,-widgets)
As you can see the first 2 posts, containing the keywords reviews and widgets got excluded from the feed automatically.
Make sure you click on Save once you're done so the changes can reflect on your website.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com
We're happy to help.