We are proud to partner with Webflow and create a short tutorial to make the process easier to integrate your reviews with the WebFlow website builder.
As we all know, Webflow's mission is to empower designers, creative professionals, and entrepreneurs to create for the web. Their main belief is that everyone should have the power to make for the web and build whatever they like, without sacrificing flexibility.
This article will show you how you can easily display your reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp or Twitter on your Webflow pages.
Before we begin.
- Login to your EmbedReviews account and generate your reviews
- Get the code from your Reviews Feed as shown below
Once you have the code, login to your Webflow account and navigate to your website edit view.
To embed your Facebook reviews, just follow these steps:
- From the left main menu, click ‘Add element’
- From the left side ‘Components’ menu, choose the Embed code option and drag/drop it to the section in the editor where you want the reviews to appear.
- In the input field, paste your EmbedSocial Code
That’s it. The reviews will show immediately on your Webflow website. Here's a preview:
If you need additional assistance, you can always reach out to our live chat, or email us at: email@example.com
Hope you will find this tutorial helpful.