This article should help you easily embed your Instagram stories on your website that is built in Webflow.
To start generating Instagram stories and create story widgets you will need to sign up for an account in EmbedStories.
In short, EmbedStories is a tool that helps you connect your Facebook account that manages your Instagram profile, and set it up to fetch all your Instagram stories, automatically.
As we all know, Webflow's mission is to empower designers, creative professionals, and entrepreneurs to create for the web. Their main belief is that everyone should have the power to create for the web and build whatever they like, without sacrificing flexibility.
Before we begin.
- Please make sure to log in to your EmbedSocial account.
- Connect a Facebook account that is linked with your Instagram profile
- Create a widget and get the code from your widget page as shown below:
Note. If you need additional assistance on how to set up your Instagram stories, you can check our help center for EmbedStories
Once you have the code, login to your Webflow account and navigate to your website edit view.
1. From the left main menu, click the + plus icon to ‘Add element’
2. From the left side ‘Components’ menu, choose the Embed code option and drag/drop it to the section in the editor where you want the reviews to appear.
3. In the input field, paste your EmbedSocial code and click 'Save'
That's it. The Instagram Stories should be immediately shown on your Webflow page.
Please note that to enable the custom code option in Webflow you will need to upgrade your Webflow account. For more details on how to insert custom code in Webflow, check the official tutorial.
If you need additional assistance, you can always reach out to our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you will find this tutorial helpful.