Here are the steps on how to use EmbedFeed and display the entire Feed of your Instagram account posts on any website.
First, log in to your EmbedFeed account and follow the steps below.
1. Go to Widgets and click on Create New:
2. Scroll down, and click 'Add new source':
3. Select Instagram as a source, and click on Next.
On the next step click on Instagram@Account and connect the Facebook account, that manages your Instagram account, to pull the posts.
Note: If you already have your Facebook account connected, you will be automatically redirected to the next step.
4. Once your account is connected, please select Instagram as a source, click on Instagram@Account and select the desired account. Then click on Create Feed.
5. You will get a notification that your media is successfully imported. So, click 'Create Feed' one more time.
Also, to make sure that everything is clear on this article, we created a short video tutorial for you, which you can watch it here below:
All the recent Instagram posts from that specific account will get pulled, and widget will be created out of them.
Copy the top-right code (see screenshot below), and just Paste it anywhere into the body section of your website where you want the Instagram posts to appear.
In this screen you can do the following:
- Moderate the posts
- Add call to action buttons on the posts
- Select the type of layout design
- Change the design with a Custom CSS
- Define settings such as light-box mode, number of posts in feed, post types and similar.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're happy to help.