Here are the steps on how to use EmbedFeed and display the entire Feed of your Instagram account posts on any website.
First, log in to your EmbedFeed account and follow the steps below.
1. Go to Sources and click on 'Add new source':
2. Select 'Instagram' as a source
3. In the next step click on Instagram@Account and choose from the 2 options:
Type the Instagram username or
Connect your Facebook account that manages a Facebook page that is connected with your business Instagram account
4. If you choose the second option, a popup will open where you will need to click 'Connect Facebook account' and add the Facebook account, that manages your Instagram account, to pull the posts.
Note: If you already have your Facebook account connected, you will be automatically redirected to the next step.
4. Once your account is connected, a dropdown list will appear with all the Instagram accounts you manage. Please select the desired account and click 'Next':
5. In the last step, choose the preferred layout for your Instagram widget and click 'Create Widget'
All of the Instagram posts from that specific account will get pulled, and an embeddable widget will get created.
Copy the top-left code (see screenshot below), and just Paste it anywhere into the body section of your website where you want the Instagram posts to appear.
On this screen you can do the following:
Moderate the posts
Add links to the posts
Select the type of layout design
Change the design with a Custom CSS
Define settings such as light-box mode, number of posts in feed, post types, and similar.
Also, to make sure that the steps above are well explained, we created a short video tutorial for you that you can watch below:
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com
Also, If you feel like you need a demo of our product, with our EmbedSocial account managers, please click the Calendly link, and schedule one!
We're happy to help.