You can use EmbedAlbum for WordPress and display your social media photos with simple shortcodes.
The EmbedAlbum platform provides two options to display your albums on a WordPress website.
- With a shortcode
After you generate your albums in your EmbedAlbum account, you will need to copy the provided code from the album you would like to embed as shown below.
Once you have the code go to WordPress.
- Choose the page where you want to add the Social feeds
- Click the + button in the new editor
- Choose Shortcode or Custom HTML
Make sure to click Save once you're done.
Option 2. Embed shortcode
To display albums on WordPress websites with the help of shortcodes, first you will need to Install the official EmbedSocial WordPress plugin
To install and activate the EmbedSocial plugin follow the steps below:
- Log in to your WordPress admin, navigate to Plugins
- Click the button Add new
- Type EmbedSocial in the search field
- Once the result is displayed just click Install now and then click Activate
Get the WordPress shortcode from your album:
Once you have the code go back to your WordPress Page and paste the shortcode into the Shortcode block as highlighted below.
Make sure you click Save once you're done.
If you have any questions or need more help, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com