Here are the steps on how to use EmbedFeed and display the entire Feed of your Instagram account posts in your responsive website builder.
First, log in to your account and follow the steps below.
1. Go to Widgets and click on Create New:
2. Scroll down, and click 'Add new source':
3. Select Instagram as a source.
On the next step click on Instagram@Account and enter the user name from the Instagram account that you would like to pull the feed from.
4. And then click on the "Create source" button.
5. You will get a notification that your media is successfully imported. So, click 'Create widget'
All the recent Instagram posts from that specific account will get pulled, and the widget will be created out of them.
Copy the top-left code (see screenshot below), and just Paste it anywhere into the body section of your website where you want the Instagram posts to appear.
In this screen you can do the following:
Select the type of layout design
Change the design with a Custom CSS
Define settings such as light-box mode, number of posts in feed, post types and similar.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com
We're happy to help.