We are happy to show you in this article, how to create your Feedlink URL page, which can pull posts from Instagram business and personal account, and TikTok account.
Add custom links that will redirect your viewers to your blogs or product pages, and show all of this in your Instagram, TikTok, or even YouTube channel Bio!
To get started, first, you will need to log in to your account, or if you do not have an account yet, click here to get started for free!
As a fresh account, you will have a guide that you can follow, never less, the full guide is starting below.
1. Here we choose an Instagram business account, which requires connecting a Facebook account that is linked with your Instagram business page. If you go with a personal Instagram account, just log in using the Instagram account. As for the TikTok account, click here for the article.
- You will be redirected to the Facebook page, so you can log in using your account, to provide the necessary permissions to EmbedSocial, so we can pull and generate a Feedlink from your posts.
Note - If you already have your Facebook account connected, you will be automatically redirected to the next step.
2. A window will pop up, where you will need to choose the Instagram account from which you would like to generate the posts and click on the top right Next button.
3. Your Feedlink page will be created! To add Custom links to all of your posts, you can go to Block settings (screenshot below)
- Select a button label for example 'Buy' and add the link URL to the desired product or service page, or even blog post. This will affect all your posts, and they will become clickable with the external link that you added in the Link URL box.
4. If you want to add Custom links individually for each post, just directly click on the post Image (screenshot below)
Select the Label button and Link URL, and click 'Save changes'
The Feedlink URL can be found in the top-left corner, as the screenshot below:
Grab the link, and go ahead add it to your Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, or even YouTube profile Bio!
Here's a video on YouTube, where you can watch this whole setup
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com
We're happy to help.