In this short guide, I will help you out how to refresh the 'missing permission' on your connected Instagram and Facebook albums.
First of all, the missing permissions can occur when you change your password on your Facebook/Instagram account and automatically you lose access to all third-party platforms such as EmbedSocial.
To get started:
1. Please make sure to go to the 'Social Accounts' page here:
2. As you can see on the screenshot, there is an indication that there are missing permissions, so to refresh them, just click the highlighted 'Refresh' button next to your Facebook/Instagram account (as the screenshot above)
3. You will be redirected to Facebook/Instagram, to re-give the permissions and re-activate your account again.
4. If you don't have any missing permissions indicators inside your 'Social Accounts' page, and your Instagram albums are still not showing up, the next step is to double-check each Instagram album individually and click on the "Connect account" button.
5. Once you refresh the permissions, your album should re-appear immediately.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us on our live chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're happy to help.