In this article, you can follow the steps to create your Feedlink URL page, but this time using your TikTok account. For Instagram, you can click here and follow the Instagram guide.
To get started, first, you will need to log in to your account, or if you do not have an account yet, click here to get started for free!
Once you are logged in, there's a welcoming screen that you can follow, same as this guide, however here are the steps below.
1. The first step is to go to the Feedlink section on the left menu and click on the button "Create new Feedlink", or if you already have a created one, just click on the bot right button "Create new Feedlink"
2. On the next step you will need to type your Feedlink name, check if it's available, and if no one has already used it, you can click on the next button at the top right corner.
Note - If you already have your TikTok account connected, you can directly select the TikTok accounts and claim the exact usernames directly if they are available as well.
3. Once your Feedlink is created if you don't have a connected TikTok account and you want to display your feeds, just click on the Explore block and select TikTok.
4. EmbedSocial will redirect you to TikTok, to log in using your account to authorize the request.
Note - If you already have your TikTok account connected, you will be automatically redirected to the next step.
6. A drop-down menu will open, where you will need to choose the Instagram account from which you would like to generate the posts and click on the bottom right Apply button.
That's it! Your Feedlink URL is now linked and ready to go live!
The Feedlink URL can be found in the top-left corner, as the screenshot below:
Grab the link, and go ahead add it to your Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, or even YouTube profile Bio!
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out and chat with us or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're happy to help.