If you have an upcoming release or new offer that you want to promote in a few days or later, the Schedule Link feature can help.
This feature will help you schedule the time and date when a link appears or disappear from your Feedlink page. It is great to plan the links on your page and edit them more efficiently.
You can use it when you have upcoming releases, PR campaigns, or any other time-sensitive content you want to promote.
To get started, follow the steps below :
1. First, Go to the editor of your Feedlink page
2. Click on the Schedule icon above the link
3. Select the date and time you want the link to be published
4. Choose when you want the link to be unpublished (this is not mandatory)
5. And you can also select your time zone.
6. Click on the 'Schedule' button, and your link will be scheduled accordingly.
Remember that you can always edit or delete a scheduled link by going back to the editor and clicking on the schedule icon again.
So if you need to make any changes, don't hesitate to do so.
We hope this article was helpful.
If you need additional assistance, you can always reach out to our live chat or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org