Due to the fact that different platforms have different APIs, some of our EmbedFeed functionalities are limited by them.
In this article we will inform you about these limitations.
Facebook’s API limitations:
1. Facebook’s API only allows you to pull posts from a Facebook page that you manage (you have active permissions to).
Instagram’s API limitations:
1. Instagram Reels cannot be pulled in our widgets.
3. When you create an Instagram hashtag feed in EmbedSocial for example #embedsocial, the system automatically pulls 20 Top Posts and 20 Most Recent posts posted in the last 24 hours.
4. Instagram’s API only pulls posts that have all of the hashtags in the same order as you inserted them.
Twitter’s API limitations:
1. Only public tweets get generated on our platform.
2. There is a limitation on the number of tweets that can get generated, and the limitation is tweets from the last 7 days.
3. There is a limitation on the number of posts that get generated, for example if there are 100 posts in Twitter, only the last 20 get generated in EmbedSocial.
YouTube’s API limitations:
1. We cannot pull live videos on our platform.
2. On the moment you create the feed only the last (*newest) 20 videos will be generated in EmbedSocial.
Vimeo’s API limitations:
1. On the moment you create the feed only the last (*newest) 20 videos will be generated in EmbedSocial.
TikTok’s API limitations:
1. TikTok’s API does not allow you to pull multiple videos from a profile.
If you want more posts to be pulled in your widget, or have any questions for us, feel free to contact us on email, or chat with us live.